Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Planting Potatoes In Idaho

An old Arab guy who had lived in Idaho for many years needed to get the plot behind his house turned over so he could put potatoes in. As he was too old to do it himself he sent his only son an email asking him to come back from his studies in France and dig the land over.

His son emailed back:
Dear Father,GOD FOBID that you dig over the earth in that plot.
I've hidden " you know what" there. Don't let anybody dig around there!

With all my love,
Ali

Next morning, at 4.00 am, the local police, the FBI, the CIA and a Pentagon delegation came and dug over the whole plot, looking, of course, for weapons of mass destruction.

Later that morning an email came from Ali:
Dear Father,I am sure you can plant your potatoes now.
It was the best I could do for you in the circumstances.

With all my love,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails